<-- This is what they are supposed to look like.
<-- This is what mine look like.
What do you think? -- Was this a Pin WIN or a Craft Implosion?
Things I've learned:
1. To make a line on the Pringles can you can cut on, put a rubber band around the can and trace with a permanent marker.
2. I used a straight razor to cut the Pringles can. It was not as easy as I thought it would be.
3. I used a hot glue gun to attach the ribbon and embroidery thread. It worked fine. Note: If you are going to do the embroidery thread ones, they take FOREVER.
4. You can't go straight up and down when you are wrapping the ribbon. You need to move at an angle.
5. I did three different sizes. The larger they are, the easier it seems to wrap them.
If you try this craft, we'd love for you to send us pictures!!!